A brandless blender is a great way to save money on your kitchen appliances. Here are some tips on how to use a brandless blender:
1. Read the manual that comes with your blender. Blenders can vary greatly in terms of how they operate.
2. Choose your ingredients. Brandless offers a great selection of both frozen and fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Add your ingredients to the blender. If you are using frozen ingredients, add them first.
4. Add liquid. This will help the blender to operate more smoothly. Water is always a good choice, but you could also use juice or milk.
5. Turn on the blender and begin blending at a low speed. Once the ingredients have started to move around, you can increase the speed.
6. Stop the blender when the desired consistency is reached. Be careful not to over blend, or you may end up with a drink that is too thin.
7. Pour and enjoy!