If you own a Ninja blender, then you know just how quickly it can become dirty. In just a few minutes, your blender can become covered in food particles, juice, and other debris. While it’s possible to hand-wash your Ninja blender, this can be time-consuming and difficult.
Looking for a way to clean your Ninja blender quickly and easily? Look no further! This article will teach you how to clean the Ninja blender handle, so you can get back to blending up some delicious smoothies and juices.
how to remove ninja blender handle
If you need to remove the handle from your Ninja blender, follow these steps:
- 1. Unplug the blender and make sure it is turned off.
- 2. Remove the pitcher from the blender base.
- 3. Locate the two screws that hold the handle in place.
- 4. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screws.
- 5. Carefully pull the handle away from the blender base.
- 6. Replace the screws if you need to reattach the handle at a later time..
how to clean ninja blender handle
If your Ninja Blender handle is looking a little worse for wear, don’t worry – it’s easy to clean! All you need is a little soap and water (or a mild dishwashing liquid), and a soft cloth.
To clean your blender handle, simply wet the cloth with soap and water (or dishwashing liquid), and then rub it gently over the handle. Rinse the cloth frequently in clean water to avoid spreading dirt and grime. Once you’re done, dry the handle with a clean towel.That’s it! Now your Ninja Blender handle will be good as new.
In this blog, we discussed how to clean a ninja blender handle. We hope you found it helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments below!