If your Ninja Blender blades are looking a little dull, don’t worry, they can be easily cleaned! Here is a step-by-step guide on how to clean your Ninja Blender blades:
1. Unplug your blender and remove the ninja blender pitcher.
2. Place the ninja blender pitcher under running water and let the water run over the blades for about 30 seconds.
3. Take a clean, dry cloth and wipe down the outside of the blender pitcher.
4. Replace the blender pitcher onto the blender base and twist to lock in place.
5. Add a few drops of dish soap into the blender pitcher.
6. Fill the blender pitcher with warm water, up to the “max fill” line.
7. Place the lid onto the blender pitcher and twist to lock in place.
8. Turn on the blender and blend on the “clean” setting for about 60 seconds.
9. Turn off the blender and remove the lid.
10. Pour out the soapy water and rinse the blender pitcher under running water.
11. Fill the blender pitcher with warm water and blend on the “clean” setting for about 60 seconds. 12. Turn off the blender and remove the lid.
13. Pour out the water and dry the blender pitcher with a clean, dry cloth.
14. Replace the blender pitcher onto the blender base and twist to lock in place.
Your Ninja Blender blades are now clean and ready to use!
How to clean Ninja Pro extractor blade?
To clean the Ninja Pro extractor blade, remove it from the base and rinse it under warm water. Use a soft brush to remove any food particles. If the blade is very dirty, you can soak it in a mixture of warm water and dish soap for a few minutes. Rinse the blade thoroughly and dry it before replacing it on the base.
How do you take apart a ninja blade?
There is no definitive answer to this question as the design of ninja blades can vary greatly. However, in general, the process of taking apart a ninja blade may involve unscrewing the handle, removing the blade, and then separating the blade from the handle.
Are ninja blender blades dishwasher safe?
The ninja blender blades are dishwasher safe. The pitcher, Nutri Ninja cups, lids, Stacked Blade Assembly and Nutri Ninja Blade Assembly are all dishwasher safe. It is recommended that the lids and blade assemblies be placed on the top rack. Ensure the blade assembly is removed from the cup or pitcher before placing in the dishwasher.